Thursday, September 3, 2009

Things are looking up!!!

Now that September is here, we are anxiously awaiting the arrival of the new Art Business News magazine that is going to have all the Gallery Excellence Award winners in it! Since the news came out about us winning the "Technology Integration" category, I've had a few people asking me to write about how they can do the same thing in their own small businesses. Well, I've started to do that! If anyone has any good suggestions, I'll be happy to include them! I've got a good outline started and in my research to validate what I already know, I've learned a ton more! There is sooooo much free stuff out there if you just know where to look and more importantly, how to implement it. I think that's the approach I'll take - more step-by-step instructions on how to implement FREE technology into a small business.

Its good to see Liz smiling today - yesterday one of her cherished exotic pet rats, "Cindy Lou" passed away. She was pretty upset. Today, however, we got a shipment of awesome Raku vases and funky metal earrings in and in one box was a Raku SKULL! Liz already put "dibs" on it and she's smiling again...

Until the next time,
Angela

No comments: